Development of team effectiveness assists team members and leaders in aligning themselves to operate in more cohesive and effective ways, to better understand individual and collective team roles and responsibilities and to develop skills that maximize team dynamics.
The highly interactive training format includes short lectures, self-assessment, group activities and role-play.
Growth should occur in the following areas:
- Understanding different communication styles within the team
- Exploring personal roles for team success
- Managing team conflict
- Enhancing trust in teams
- Identifying key factors for team success
- Working in virtual teams
- Understanding team influence
- Developing the team effectiveness plan