Appreciative Inquiry (AI) is a radical innovative process that shifts the focus in organizations from fixing what’s wrong to building on the assets, strengths, aspirations, and opportunities that already exist. AI is altering the way many organizations approach and implement change. We conduct AI workshops designed to stimulate and lead positive organizational innovation.
The Foundations and Practice of Appreciative Inquiry
This 4-day practical, interactive session introduces the practice and philosophy of AI and teaches participants how to initiate positive change in their organizations by:
- Reframing problems and crafting questions that increase effectiveness and enhance bottom-line results.
- Applying the AI framework to strategy and operations
Who will benefit from Appreciative Inquiry?
- Managers, HR staff, organizational and community facilitators
- Anyone concerned with work processes, strategy development and implementation
- All leadership members of forward-thinking organizations
Meet Our Facilitator
Bernard J. Mohr is a pioneer in the application of AI to complex organizational challenges and the author of the bestselling Appreciative Inquiry: Change at the Speed of Imagination.
“AI gets much better results than seeking out and solving problems. It’s a complex science designed to make things better.”Thomas H. White, President, Telephone Ops. Verizon Wireless